- Top up is a convenient credit charging service for mobile subscribers. With TopUp service, customers can choose different channels to charge credit for their mobile account without having to buy a mobile card.
Manufacturers and vendors have been using TopUp as an effective tool to increase sales and pay tribute to their current customers.
GAPIT provides TopUp on the systems of these Mobile Network Providers: Viettel, Vinaphone and Mobifone.
- The situation of customers purchasing an item without being able to pay is a nightmare for businesses, especially ones in the ecommerce industry. To diversify the methods of payment to provide the best experience for customers is a prompt solution to the aforementioned problem.
GapPay or Online Payment Service is a service allowing customers to top up money (VND currency) from mobile cards of Vinaphone/Mobifone/Viettel and gaming card of Vcoin/Gate/Megacard into the system of GAPIT and receive the same amount of money in their accounts. The balance later can be used by customers to make online purchase.
Methods of Payment:
Payment via cards on website or through text message.
GAPIT provides GapPay Service to mobile subscribers of the following mobile network providers: Viettel/Vinaphone/Mobifone/Vietnamobile/Gtel
- Help businesses develop simple and convenient methods of payment for customers.
- Allow customers to make payment for their purchase easily, quickly and accurately.
Facebook USSD allows users even with the most basic phones to log in and interact on Facebook via USSD, which only requires mobile signal rather than Wi – Fi or 3G connections.
Smartphone users and even feature phone users can still log in their Facebook account and use important features of Facebook such as chatting with their friends or checking news.
With Facebook USSD and only a few simple steps, you can surf Facebook ANYWHERE, ANYTIME.
- Achievements and Potentials of the Service
- Always in the list of important services by Vietnamobile.
- Successful cooperation with partners: Halotel and Natcom to distribute Facebook USSD service to users in foreign markets.
- Well – received in foreign markets, especially with Natcom when after only 2 months from the September launch, the service has achieved a rise of 200% in revenue share compared to that of October.
- Viettel being the fourth mobile network providers to launch the service in Vietnam.
- Facebook USSD service to be distributed and expanded in international markets.